15 Mar 2018
NOTICE: The maintenance work on the site has now been completed, we thank you for your support and cooperation as we upgraded the site.
  • Page:

TOPIC: appeal

appeal 3 months 1 week ago #89437

• John123
  • John123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi mojo
sorry for one more post
can i appeal in high court
i found one error in the judgement which i received today.she refred to her previous fact finding judgement where she found her credible for 2 dv incidents but here she is saying that there were 3 i read the judgement 2 times.i think she is to much bios ..my ex is on leagal aid which is a killer for children just make the children say something to suport ur allegation get a statment from ur siblings and u got leagal aid.does the police report and gps report have meanings ?i will say no because the judges dont want to look at it.will het leagal continue if i got a chance to apeal?
lastly the caf cass she said in the court that i have not attended any parents evenings but the reality is apposit i did but when i contacted the school they told me they dont keep any record as they record it as family attendence if u arent seprated whata nice lie i will complaint against her
sorry one more how i can request for dna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

appeal 3 months 1 week ago #89465

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1502
You would only be allowed to appeal if there was a significant procedural error, and the slight change in the number of DV incidents isn't really that significant as far as the court is concerned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: