TOPIC: Areet from geordieland

Areet from geordieland 1 week 11 hours ago #86445

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dale and I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, I am currently trying to set my own business up helping dads in the UK like yourselves.

I have just gotten engaged and we are planning kids in the next year or so, can't wait but ready for all the hell to come haha. I am looking to develop a nappy/changing/diaper bag for us blokes, to really I guess put dads on the map! I've noticed quite a few on the market at the moment that are very biased towards mams in terms of design and function. I'm hoping to introduce a more manly version for us dads.

I have made a little survey which ill link below but please if you cant be arsed to do it don't bother haha. I'm here to gather some tips and information I can use for when we have our first born (Praying for a boy but I bet it will go the other way)

Thanks again everyone and looking forward to conversing with you all!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QVZRSRF

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QVZRSRF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Areet from geordieland 1 week 8 hours ago #86446

This is a nice one. To be honest with you, I suspect you might find the market to be limited, but I'd really welcome the move to a society that sees dads not just as providers but also carers, and what you're trying to do is a step in that direction. good one.
  • superprouddad
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12

Areet from geordieland 1 week 8 hours ago #86448

Areet Dale!

Erm, what are nappies?

Just kidding.
  • Paul_6611
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23

Areet from geordieland 6 days 13 hours ago #86462

Thanks a lot lads! - Yeah exactly and I can see it increasing for dads as the years roll on buy. Ill keep you updated but I'm sure you will see me pottering around the forums!