TOPIC: My post has vanished

My post has vanished 4 years 11 months ago #16478

If you are new, then welcome on here.

If you have posted in this section, and your post seems to have vanished, it's probably been moved to another section - the Legal or the Finance sections are the best places to try.

We try to keep this section purely fo introducing yourself so issues don't get lost amongst unrelated posts. :)
  • actd
  • Thank you received: 1439
Dad.info moderator

I am not qualified in family law, or other area of family matters. I am simply a dad who has been through the mill. Any opinions I give are my own, and any advice should be checked before acting on it.

DONATING

If you feel that we have helped in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 7007
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Venom

My post has vanished 2 years 2 months ago #63540

Just a reminder - if your post seems to have vanished from here, we may have moved it to a more appropriate section. If you can't find it immediately, go into your profile and find your own posts, and that should show you where it is. If you're really stuck - just ask :)
  • actd
  • Thank you received: 1439
Dad.info moderator

I am not qualified in family law, or other area of family matters. I am simply a dad who has been through the mill. Any opinions I give are my own, and any advice should be checked before acting on it.

DONATING

If you feel that we have helped in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 7007
The administrator has disabled public write access.