TOPIC: Please do not post problems or issue on this board

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 4 years 11 months ago #15507

Hi Guys,

This board is simply somewhere to say hi and introduce yourself. If you have questions, queries or problems please try to post those on the relevant board on the forum.

Any legal questions, problems or queries posted on this board will be moved to the relevant section on the forum.
  • Goonerplum
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 143
My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: auww08

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 2 years 7 months ago #56542

yes but the website to confusing!

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 2 years 7 months ago #56544

The old site was confusing this is worse If you go to "new topic" then select what section you would like it to go in post in there, the legal eagle section gets the most views :)
  • MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 590
I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 2 years 7 months ago #56557

Hi nevilleturel,

I am sorry that you find the forum confusing. We are more than happy to help you post in the right section. What would you like to post about?

Gooner
  • Goonerplum
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 143
My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
The following user(s) said Thank You: nevilleturel

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 2 years 3 months ago #62054

Hi All,

After being a member on this site for so long, I think it's about time that I made myself known.

I'd like to give details about myself and the situation I'm in .. but can't as it may affect court results..

Please do not post problems or issue on this board 2 years 3 months ago #62056

Hi there and welcome :)

I can understand that you would feel worried about that. Some members change certain details, for instance saying their children are boys when in fact they are girls, or changing their ages.

As long as you don't mention names or places, or specific dates then it would be very difficult for anyone to work out your identity, but you must feel comfortable talking about your situation....no pressure.
  • Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1199
DadTalk Moderator

Not legally trained... just plenty of experience and common sense!