TOPIC: form

form 10 months 1 week ago #81079

thnx for your kind replies .I have contacted the court and they have ordered to file a formal application for summons .I am bit confused because the search says it's n20 but I think it's related to some claims.i am also attaching the court order to clarify.I have contacted the courts also but unfortunately they also can't help .your advice will be very useful . pleas bear in mind it's child contact ffc on 25th of January where I want to summon a witness .
  • John123
  • John123's Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 28
The administrator has disabled public write access.

form 10 months 1 week ago #81084

You might find this useful

It states that you will need to send two copies of the witness summons (N20) to the court and they will then seve it on the witness...the Citizens Advice Bureau might be able to help you with this, or if there's a PSU office at the court you are using, they may be able to help you. Here's a link to their website
  • Mojo
  • Mojo's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 5640
  • Thank you received: 1302
DadTalk Moderator

Not legally trained... just plenty of experience and common sense!
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by Mojo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.