Free online course for separated parents
DEALING WITH CAFCAS...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

[Solved] DEALING WITH CAFCASS

(@topdad2015)
Estimable Member Registered

i sent the application to courts, c1 and c100 form, will caffcass ring me first n then ring the mother, as i have heard the ex has been sayin things to others about me which is all lies and sayin i wont ever get to see my child, alll because i moved on with someone else, how does it work now as if they ring me first and i dont slang the mother off they gunna ring the mother and shes gunna say loads of things about me, wud cafcass ring me back with what been said etc and the aligations

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2016 7:18 pm
(@dad4ever)
Active Member Registered

They rang my Ex first. They told me exactly what she had said about me.
Advice. Don't bite and don't loose it with then. Definitely don't say anything bad about her, do the opposite. Tell them she is a kind loving mum to the children. Tell them how much you love your kids. You want nothing more than to spend time With them and be a big part of their life. Don't tell lies. They will come back to bite you. The point in this interview is purely to ensure the children are not at risk. They are good at what they do but they only write a basic report to the judge. In my case, the report wasn't even read as a lot of judges know how the report can be inaccurate.

Good luck. Stay calm. But don't stop fighting for your children.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2016 12:05 am

how contact centres work

Mojo
 Mojo
(@Mojo)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi topdad2015

Dad4ever had given you some good advice there... All the best with your interview.

I've moved your post out of the sticky thread and into its own, better for getting more of a response. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2016 12:10 am
dad4ever and dad4ever reacted
(@topdad2015)
Estimable Member Registered

thanks very much, will be hard with all these lies they been telling a neighbor etc and sayi they gunna get legal aid and try n say i was emotionally abusing her wen we was gether etc, but its all lies end of day all i have wanted is to see my little one, the plus side is shes let my other child see her brother but just for who im am dealing with is i sent cards for him for xmas n they rang cops on me for it but they was told i havent done anythin wrong

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2016 12:37 am

Mojo
 Mojo
(@Mojo)
Illustrious Member Registered

Here's a link to Mr Slims sticky thread about how to deal with CAFCASS

http://www.dad.info/forum/legal-eagle/39645-dealing-with-cafcass-do-s-don-ts

Some great advice there 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2016 12:51 am

Free online course for separated parents. Click here