Win a My First Emotions multisensory box
We've teamed up with SkyLark Learning to give away a My First Emotions multisensory box to two lucky winners. My First Emotions is an amazing multisensory early childhood resource designed to help little ones from birth to three years learn to understand and manage emotions...
You haven’t seen an educational resource like this – it’s new, innovative and relevant to modern life with a focus on learning through fun, meaningful play. Packed with engaging materials, connected tools and stimulating activities, it uses play, stories and music to encourage nourishing emotional development.
My First Emotions includes:
5 engaging and beautifully illustrated storybooks to help children learn to recognise emotions, what they feel like, what they look like and how to cope.
5 high-quality emotion toys representing different emotions via shapes, colours, sounds, and a facial expression.
30 colourful story cards designed to encourage emotional awareness and coping pathways.
Robbie the Rabbit is an adorable puppet that can be used to talk about feelings in a fun, relaxed way.
60+ inspiring ideas for playful learning in an activity book.
An easy-to-read parent’s guide featuring a wealth of fantastic advice and everything you need to know about developing your child’s emotional intelligence.
Access code to songs and music on Skylark's support website, along with interesting baby sign language videos.
Positive parenting starts here; invest in your child’s well-being and help develop essential life skills with My First Emotions!
For your chance to win a My Emotions multisensory box, simply answer the question...
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Two winners will receive 1 (one) My Emotions multisensory box containing:
- 5 x storybooks
- 5 emotion toys
- 30 story cards
- 1 x Robbie the Rabbit puppet
- Activity book.
- Parent’s guide.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly.
- If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
My First Emotions is an innovative learning resource for children aged 0-3 years old.
For more information visit: Skylark Learning
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant. If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.