Six-year-old boy in Brazil wows with football skills

Six-year-old Marco is from Americana, Sao Paulo, and loves football. This little lad has some serious skill...

 

His father, Felipe, explains how he got so good: "95% is skills, it's a gift from him. And the other 5% I try to teach him."

You can check out more of Marco's football skills on Instagram.

As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant. If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*

*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.

Hide comments (0)

Comments

  • No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment

Leave your comment

Guest Thursday, 14 December 2017